CEOs often get distracted by having to micromanage their team, so they want the team to take more ownership. They’re extremely busy, so they don’t have time for lots of details.
- Getting things done faster and with less back-and-forth
- Putting out all of the fires that only they can help with.
- Am I hiring self-starters?
- Do I have the right people in the right roles?
- How can I get people to communicate without going through me?
- Maximize staff independence
- Minimize interruptions
- Maximize productivity
- Minimize hand-holding
Process Will Help
- Lower the amount of hand-holding required to get things done
- Clarify their vision and lead with intent
- Establish clear lines of communication
- Ensure expectations match reality for new hires