Legal is focused on anticipating and preventing what might go wrong, often by avoiding change altogether. They’re risk-averse, detail-oriented, and extremely skeptical of new ideas.
- Reducing risk
- External threats
- What are our unknown unknowns right now?
- Can we avoid rocking the boat?
- Will this change really benefit the organization, or is it just another distraction?
- Minimize risk
- Minimize change
- Maximize foresight
Process Will Help
- Reduces legal and compliance risks
- Reduces risk of turnover
- Reduces risk of blowing a deadline
- Reduces risk of infighting and turf wars
- Reduces risk of costly mistakes