Operations owns efficiency, so they’ll be focused on reducing wasted time and money caused by lack of process. They’re often extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Customer satisfaction
- Output per Employee
- Do we have enough process in place to scale?
- Are we executing consistently on everything we do?
- What are we wasting time and money on right now?
- Minimize waste
- Minimize misunderstanding
- Maximize communication
- Maintain consistency
Process Will Help
- Reduce wasted time
- Reduce miscommunications
- Increase understanding for everyone, especially new hires
- Ensure consistency of experience
- Reduce risk of scaling